Quezon Memorial Circle
Spend a day of fun and learning in this family-friendly national park.
The Quezon Memorial Circle is a family-friendly attraction within Metro Manila. It has green spaces that are perfect for picnics, a small amusement park, bicycle rentals, and zip lines for recreational activities. At the same time, the Quezon Memorial Shrine – an Art-Deco monument and national shrine dedicated to the country’s late President Manuel L. Quezon and other monuments and markers can also be found within the area.
The Quezon Memorial Circle is located at R-7, Diliman, Quezon City.
Opening Days and Hours
The Quezon Memorial Circle is open 24 hours daily, although some attractions and services might be closed during the night time.
Entry Fee and Bookings
You can freely access the Quezon Memorial Circle, but you have to pay for parking spaces and some attractions in the park.
How to Get There
The easiest way to reach the Quezon Memorial Circle is via taxis and ride-hailing apps such as Uber and Grab, which are widely available in Metro Manila (this includes Quezon City and nearby cities such as Makati, Taguig/Fort Bonifacio, and Pasay).
- Backpackers/solo travelers
- Group of friends
Time to Spend
You can explore the Circle in 2 to 4 hours.
Popularity and Best Time to Go
The best time to visit the Circle is during the mid-afternoon to early evening when the temperatures are generally cooler.
- Visit monuments and markers: Quezon Memorial Shrine, Dancing Fountains, Liwasang Aurora, World Peace Bell, Peace Monument
- Visit museums: Museo ni Manuel Quezon, Quezon City Experience, Quezon Heritage Museum, Quezon Heritage House, President Corazon Aquino House
- Visit gardens: Hardin ng mga Bulaklak, Tropical Garden, Joys of Urban Farming, Charito L. Planas Garden, Fern Garden, Cactus Garden
- Shop: gardening shops and flea markets/tiangges
A number of restaurants and food places can be found inside the park, such as:
- Coconut House
- Coconut Ice Cream Hut
- Tropical Restaurant
- Max’s Restaurant
- New Kamameshi House
- Art in Island
Accommodations near Quezon Memorial Circle include a number of hotels and inns, such as the Microtel, Seda Vertis North, Icon Hotel Timog, and Hotel Rembrandt. Prices range from USD 15 to USD 100 per night.