Manila Ocean Park
Manila has its very own world-class marine theme park complete with Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel – the Manila Ocean Park.
Wildlife and ocean lovers would enjoy this 8,000 square metre integrated urban resort complete with marine life attractions and aqua-themed hotel.
Manila Ocean Park is located near Rizal Park and just behind the Quirino Grandstand in the Philippines’ capital of Manila.
Opening Days and Hours
The park is open daily from 10:00 to 20:00.
Entry Fee and Booking
The Manila Ocean Park offers a number of tour packages, each at different price points and with different attraction inclusions:
- Marine Voyage 15: Includes 15 attractions for PHP 995 or USD 19.18 per person
- Sea Breeze Express 11: Includes 11 attractions for PHP 760 or USD 15.65 per person
- Deep Sea Rush 6: Includes 6 attractions for PHP 590 or USD 11.37 per person
- Birthday Splash – Sea Breeze Express: Includes 11 attractions for PHP 2,280 or USD 43.95 for a group of four persons – one of which should celebrate his/her birthday on the same month of the visit
- Birthday Splash – Marine Voyage: Includes 15 attractions for PHP 2,985 or USD 57.55 for a group of four persons – one of which should celebrate his/her birthday on the same month of the visit
- Ocean’s Madness 4: Includes 4 attractions for PHP 610 or USD 11.76 per person
How to Get There
The easiest way to reach Manila Ocean Park is via a rented taxi or ride hailing apps Uber or Grab, all of which are widely available in Manila and its nearby cities.
- Backpackers/solo travelers
- Group of friends
- Families with kids
Time to Spend
Average time spent in Manila Ocean Park is 3.5 hours, which will also depend on the package or number of attractions you will avail of.
Popularity and Best Time to Go
Manila Ocean Park is quite a popular attraction so expect thick crowds especially during mid-day. As it is an indoor park, you can visit anytime of the year.
- Sharks and Rays Encounter (Daily: 10:00-17:00)
- Mermaid Swim Experience (Daily: 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00)
- Oceanarium (Monday to Friday: 10:00-20:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-20:00)
- Trails to Antarctica (Monday to Friday: 10:00-20:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-20:00)
- Aquanaut Voyage (Daily: 10:00, 12:00, 13:00,14:00, 15:00, 17:00, 18:00)
- The Barnyard (Daily: 10:30-18:00)
- Jellies Exhibit (Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-19:00)
- Fish Spa (Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-19:00)
- Symphony Evening Show (Daily: 18:30-19:00)
- Sea Lion Show (Daily: 11:00-11:30, 15:00-15:30, 17:00-17:30)
- All Star Bird Show (Daily: 13:15-13:45, 16:15-16:45)
- Back of the House (Weekdays: 11:00-18:00, Weekends: 10:00-19:00)
- Penguin Talk Show (Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-19:00)
- Birds of Prey Kingdom (Daily: 10:30-18:00)
- World of Creepy Crawlies (Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-19:00)
- The Birdhouse (Daily: 10:30-18:00)
- Augmented Reality Encounter (Monday to Friday: 10:00-20:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-20:00)
- Amazing Stories of Yexel’s Museum (Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00, Weekends & Holidays: 09:00-19:00)
- Be a Sea Lion Trainer (Daily: 10:00-15:45)
Manila Ocean Park has a number of food stalls, fast food, and restaurants inside its premises. Cuisines range from Filipino, Asian, and Western.
- Fort Santiago and Intramuros
- Rizal Park
- Bambike Ecotours Intramuros
- San Agustin Church
- San Agustin Museum
- Manila Bay
- Manila Cathedral
- National Museum
- Casa Manila
Accommodations near Manila Ocean Park include the attached aqua-themed hotel Hotel H2O that costs USD 87 per night. Other options are hotels and guesthouses within Metro Manila such as Manila Hotel and Citystate Tower that costs USD 30 to 152 per night.
Good to Know
One of the tips in visiting Manila Ocean Park is to book and purchase your tickets online. Another is if you plan on going to the shows: go to the venues early to get a good seat.