Chocolate Hills Adventure Park
Adventure enthusiasts and thrill seekers will get their fill of outdoor activities in the island of Bohol, thanks to the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park.
Bohol may be popular for its pristine white beaches and decades-old churches, but the island also features an ultimate adventure destination — the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park. This is Bohol’s latest ecotourism adventure park that is located just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Tagbilaran City. The park features 30 thrilling adventure activities for both adults and children to enjoy. Aside from the activities, you can bask in the beauty of Bohol’s Chocolate Hills.
The Chocolate Hills Adventure Park is located in Camanayon, Barangay Buenos Aires, Carmen, Bohol.
Opening Days and Hours
The park is open daily from 08:30 to 17:30, including holidays.
Entry Fee and Bookings
Entrance fee and activities cost:
- Entrance Fee: PhP 60 (USD 1.15)
- Entrance + Transportation: PhP 550 (USD 11) per pax (minimum of 4 pax using a car); PhP 400 (USD 8) per pax (minimum of 10 pax using a van)
- The Rush (Bike Zipline): PhP 450 (USD 9)
- The Wave Runner (Surf Zipline): PhP 450 (USD 9)
- The Snake Ladder (Tree Top Challenges A): PhP 300 (USD 6) or PhP 600 (USD 12) with the Rush Bike Zipline or the Wave Runner Zipline
- The Pentagon (Tree Top Challenges B): PhP 450 (USD 9) or PhP 750 (USD 15) with the Rush Bike Zipline or the Wave Runner Zipline
- Pentagon Xtreme: PhP 450 (USD 9)
- Ultimate Adventure 6n1 (Includes any 4 tree top rope courses + mini zipline + the Rush Bike Zipline or the Wave Runner Zipline): PhP 1500 (USD 29)
- Mega Tree Top Challenge (Snake Ladder + Pentagon + Quadrillion + mini zipline): PhP 950 (USD 18.50)
- Decagon (Mid Rope Tree Top Course): PhP 520 (USD 10)
- Gymnaskids (Child low ropes): PhP 300 (USD 6)
- Obstacle: PhP 100 (USD 2)
- Chicken Feeding: PhP 50 (USD 1) per pack
- Fish Feeding: PhP 50 (USD 1) per pack
- “Ang Paru-Paro” Butterfly Garden: PhP 40 (USD .80)
- The Angler Fishing: PhP 100 (USD 2)
- Camp Site: PhP 200 (USD 4)
- Eco-Trail: PhP 200 (USD 4)
- Choco Zorb Ball: PhP 400 (USD 8) per person; PhP 750 (USD 15) with the Rush Bike Zipline or the Wave Runner Zipline (minimum of 2 pax)
- Chap Body Ball: PhP 400 (USD 8) per person (minimum of 4 pax)
- Yokuzuna Sumo Wrestling: PhP 400 (USD 8) per person (minimum of 2 pax)
- Tony Hawk Skateboard: PhP 400 (USD 8)
- Iron Man Triathlon + Zipline (Spiderman + Quadrillion + Mini Zipline + the Rush Bike Zipline or the Wave Runner Zipline): PhP 950 (USD 18.50)
- Spiderman Wall Climb: PhP 300 (USD 6)
- Mountain Biking: PhP 250 (USD 5)
How to Get There
- From the country’s capital of Manila, you can fly in via the Tagbilaran Airport.
- From the Airport, travel to the Dao Terminal/Island City Mall via a tricycle for PhP 30 (USD 0.60) or a jeep with the sign “ICM” or “Island City Mall” or “Dao Terminal” for PhP 7 to PhP 8 (USD 0.13 to USD 0.15 ).
- At the Dao Terminal, ride a bus or van headed to Carmen and alight at the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park. The fare is PhP 60 (USD 1.15) per person.
- Backpackers/solo travelers
- Group of friends
Time to Spend
Depending on the number of activities you plan to do, you can spend an entire day in this attraction.
Popularity and Best Time to Go
The best time to visit is during the summer months of April to May.
Activities can be seen under the entry fee and bookings sub-header.
The Park offers a food buffet for guests.
- Chocolate Hills
- Philippine Tarsier Recreation Inc.
- Mahogany Forest
- Bohol Habitat Conservation Centre
- Loboc River
- Dimiao Twin Falls
Accommodations located near the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park include a number of hotels and resorts, such as the Chocolate Hills Complex, the Blue Sky-Sea Resort, and Nuts Huts Resort. Prices range from USD 39 to USD 154.